Summer Baseball Hitting Training
Stop Wasting Time And Money
Take. Your. Development. Seriously.
Instruction + Development + Competition: A Better Way to Train
Michigan Area Braves college summer program combines hitting training with live competitive games. Track your progress, see live results and continue to improve your game all summer long.
Athletes can focus on playing, developing, training — work seven days a week for eight weeks to prepare for the next season.
At Michigan Area Braves, we focus on giving our hitters a competitive edge.
Using modern tracking tools, our Braves hitters can:
- Benchmark their swing on 11 metrics within Speed, Power, Quickness & Control
- Measure exit speed, launch angle and distance
- See the results digitally and in game use
What hitters can expect playing with the Braves:
- Daily baseball training through skill-specific drills. Players get numerous repetitions while receiving hands-on instruction from the Michigan Area Braves staff. Training takes place at one of our Great Lakes Bay facilities. The Great Lakes Bay community is quickly becoming one of the top summer destinations in the nation.
- Competitive game play against players from across the region and the country. Our players will test the instruction that they have learned through spirited competition.
- The opportunity to learn from our experienced staff, which includes former college players and up-and-coming coaches. These coaches work one-on-one with every player to make adjustments that lead to future success.
- The chance to learn other techniques such as conditioning, speed and strength, and weight training.
- The opportunity to compete at a high level, which concludes with playing in the NABF Collegiate World Series.
Note Important Summer Info:
- Players who will need host family placement will need to sign up as soon as possible — space is limited
- Players are responsible for all meals, transportation to/from the field & to/from all tournaments. Michigan Area Braves staff will provide supervision during training, meals, tournaments, and meetings
- Players should bring all necessary baseball equipment for training and games
- Players will receive Michigan Area Braves player swag, jerseys and hat — players are responsible for pants, socks and belt
- Players will receive online access to Michigan Area Braves Training Academy
- Players will receive a detailed player info pack upon registration
- Parents and guests are responsible for providing their own reservation, meals and transportation
Our Program Goals:
- IMPROVE HITTING PERFORMANCE
- GAIN BETTER INSIGHT
- INCREASE TOTAL STRENGTH & POWER
- IMPROVE SPORT SPECIFIC CONDITIONING
- IMPROVE REACTION TIME
- IMPROVE MENTAL AND PHYSICAL SELF ESTEEM